The movement pattern of the footplates on the Cybex Arc 750A Arc Trainer glide along an arcuate path, which gives it a very unique, organic and efficient stride motion.
Arc Trainers' footplate movement along the arcuate path is different from the path of the ellipse, which ellipticals and crosstrainer footplates move along.That is one of the key differences between elliptical machines and the Arc Trainer.
Progressively gaining popularity and notoriety since its creation, the Cybex 750A Arc Trainer is an effective and durable fat burning cardio trainer. Its 24" stride length, 21 resistance levels and ergonomically correct bio-mechanics and organic symmetry, create a natural workout environment, that burns more calories in a 30 minute span than your leading elliptical.
International sports teams, health clubs and home gyms, all have Cybex Arc Trainers. They are virtually maintenance free and easy to operate. Professional athletes and gym members rave about Cybex fitness equipment do its durability and efficiency. Try it for yourself!
The current trend among premier Las Vegas hotels has been to load up their health clubs with Cybex fitness products. Arc Trainer enthusiasts have been thrilled about the praise and awesome reviews, posted in men's health and fitness equipment magazines, as well as recent online publications.
- Intensity of Resistance: Up to 900 Watts
- Heart Rate: Wireless or Contact
- Programs: Weight Loss, Pike's Peak, Manual, Hills, Quick Start, Hills, Hill Interval, Heart Rate Control, Cardio Climb
- Advanced Programming: Adaptive Power Training, Manual Constant Power
- Custom Programs: 9
- Stride Length: 24"
- Incline Levels: 21
- Frame: Commercial Grade
- 3 Exercise Zones: Glide, Climb and Stride
- Drive & Braking System: Front Drive. Brushless Eddy Current with Generator.
- User Weight Capacity: 400 Pounds
- Unit Weight: 404 Pounds
- Entertainment Center: OPTIONAL TV with Mount
- Assembled Dimensions: 36.75" W x 62.5" H x 77" D