- NO TAX* ($400)
- FREE FREIGHT SHIPPING ($800)
- PARTS & ON-SITE LABOR WARRANTY ($300)
- LIFETIME TECH SUPPORT PLAN ($500)
- 100 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- NATIONWIDE LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
- OVER 1,000 CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
- AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR
CALL FOR TODAY'S INVENTORY 888-924-4244
The i11.9 Incline Trainer model # FMTK74817 has the design runners want, with the incline to boost calorie burn for those who prefer to walk. With an impressive 30% incline and -3% decline, users recruit more muscles, targeting their quads and glutes. The Incline Trainer is equipped with a high definition 10 inch tablet screen featuring iFit and Google Maps, allowing users to create a new workout every time. 1-STEP Controls make this treadmill ideal for HIIT workouts and functional training.
Incline and Decline training
With up to 30% incline, users can recruit more muscle on the i11.9, targeting quads and glutes to get results. The -3% decline builds the "all over" muscles used in everyday life. The tough lift motor delivers 1,500 lbs (680 kg) of lift force for reliable deck movement and stabilization.
High definition capacitive touch display
Experience the workout in full color: This high definition 10 in touch screen adds tech luxury to this machine. The tablet is where the workout comes to life, with real-route simulation by iFit and Google Maps, and customized workouts that never lose sight of personal fitness goals.
1-STEP Controls for instant response
The ideal treadmill for a HIIT workout or functional training, with 1-STEP controls you can quickly adjust speed, incline and decline with convenient console controls.
New entertainment capabilities make the workout experience even better. Owners can add an optional 15.6 in (39 cm) HD Personal TV Screen or a 900/800 MHz receiver to the I11.9 Incline Trainer.
Get real time data during the workout with ergonomically positioned, built-in EKG grips.
The reduced product width of the new Incline Trainer is smaller than previous models. This makes it easier for operators to have several Incline Trainers side by side.
Made of steel, these poweder-coated, large uprights provide strong support and reduce console vibration.
Crossflow Workout Fan
- The strong, adjustable fan is positioned at the top of the console. This allows for a more effective cooling of the user.
Commercial Lift System
- Enjoy consistent performance and intense durability with this lift motor designed to run stronger and longer.
Retractable, swivel casters
- These welcome rollers make it easier for the Incline Trainer to be moved around the facility, from the strength training area to the cardio floor.
Large, easy-to-read Console
- The ergonomically angled console features convenient 1-STEP Controls and instant workout stats.
In-Handle Controls for Speed and Incline
- Convenient in-handle controls allow users to increase/decrease speed and incline without moving their hands from the handles.
Tapered Roller Belt Drive Guide System
- The machine's narrowed drive dramatically extends the life of the walking deck.
Removable Cup Holders
- Made from flexible Santoprene (a mix of plastic and rubber,) the Incline Trainer's cup holders are more durable and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- These steel handlebars with last longer and provide more support to the user.
Deck 2-Sided Cushioned Deck
Drive Motor AC 5.0 HP
Commercial Belt / Running Surface 2-Ply Quiet Belt 21.5 x 60 in (54.6 x 152 cm)
Elevation System -3% decline to +30% incline
Built-in Fan CrossFlow™ Workout Fan
Display Type 10 in (25.4 cm) HD Full Color Capacitive Touch Display
1-STEP™ Controls Speed, Incline, & Decline M
aximum User Weight 400 lbs (182 kgs)
Step-up Height 10.7 in (27.3cm)
Speed Range 0-12 mph (0-20 km/h)
Equipment Dimensions (L x W x H) 80 x 34.8 x 76 in (203.2 x 88.3 x 193 cm)
Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H) 85 x 43 x 33.7 in (215.9 x 109.2 x 85.5 cm)
Shipping Weight 750 lbs (340 kg)
Power Requirements US & Canada /International 110-120 VAC, 20 Amp, Dedicated Circuit 220-240 VAC, 20 Amp, Dedicated Circuit Regulatory Approvals TUV
OPTIONAL -Personal 15.6 in (39 cm) HD TV -900/800 MHz Receiver
Freemotion i11.9 Incline Trainer Warranty:
Frame 7 Years
Drive motor 7 Years
Parts (Mechanical & Electronic) 2 Years
Console 1 Year
Labor 1 Year