The PhysioStep MDX recumbent elliptical gives you an easy & effective low impact total body cardio workout and combines a stable & stress free recumbent sitting position, with the smooth and natural feeling of an elliptical.
The innovative elliptical stride is incredibly smooth and easy on your joints. The PhysioStep MDX features a large, oversized comfortable swivel seat that adjusts easily and rotates 90 degrees making this unit the most accessible for people with low mobility.
Other features include a low profile walk – through design and ergo – grip handles to work your arm and core muscles. The fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back accommodate a wide range of users.
Unlike the PhysioStep RXT, the PhysioStep MDX uses AC Power to assist de-conditioned users and will automatically shut off after 15 minutes of inactivity.
The oversized large LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format.
The PhysioStep MDX is designed to benefit a wide range of users from the physically fit to the physically challenged. Built with high quality commercial components and available at an affordable price.
- Swivel seat: Seat swivels and rotates 90 degrees for easy access
- Commercial resistance system
- Computer - Controlled ECB
- True recumbent elliptical stride
- Finish: Grey
- AC Power - 110V
- Display: High Resolution Backlit Blue LCD Display with 8 Data Windows Plus a Brickyard Display
- Feedback: Speed, Time, Distance, Pulse, RPM, Watts, Calories, Workout Levels ''16'' Heart Rate: Built in receiver compatible with Polar and other manufacturers. -(chest belt not included).
- Maximum user weight: 350 lbs
- Overall dimensions: 44'' H x 32'' W x 48'' L
- Machine Weight: 209 lbs