$799.00 $899.00 You Save 11% ($100.00)
Working out at home? Taking control of your fitness routine requires equipment that meets the toughest standards. When doing your lifting in your home gym, you want high quality Black Iron Olympic Weight Plates for strength training.
These plates are designed and function great for the everyday lifter. The deep lip on the edges of the plates allow for safe and easy handling. They are perfect for standard olympic barbells and ensure a good fit.
The proprietary machining process makes for a smooth uniform finish and ensures weight accuracy. All of our plates are accurate to within 2% of design weight. Many other lower quality brands will have weight disparities between batches so some cheap "45 lb" plates may actually weigh 42 lbs or 48 lbs.
Following machining our plates are coated with a black enamel finish that prevents corrosion, increases durability for life-long use, and resembles expensive polyurethane.
* 7ft Olympic Chrome Barbell NOT INCLUDED - Available for additional $279 and includes 2 spring collars
We have warehouses nationwide and carry a wide variety of the best commercial grade fitness equipment. The selection on our site updates daily as inventory comes and goes in container and freight trucks. Not all conditions guaranteed to be in stock.
Best to call 888-924-4244 for live inventory and pricing. Open from 6am - 10pm PST, 7 days a week.
Underneath the product price where it says "select condition below" you can click on the grey box and select from what's available in the drop down menu.
Gym Equipment Conditions:
1) Clean/Serviced: They come from large health clubs and will have cosmetic imperfections due to commercial use. All wear parts on the machine have been checked and tested for defects and will be 100% functional. The Clean/Serviced condition will include no sales tax*, 100% assembled*, and 0 - 30 day warranty.
2) Certified Pre Owned: They are hand selected from low usage settings like private owners, personal training studios and hotels. Then our technicians put them through a meticulous certification process including 40 point inspection, disassembly, new belts, new batteries, new paint/parts as needed, full assembly, tune up, calibration and rigorous testing to ensure it's in great condition.
They include no sales tax*, 100% assembled*, free 1 year warranty, free lifetime technical support and 100-day money back guarantee.
Exclusive Lifetime Technical Support Plan ($499 Value): Designed to save you time and money even after your warranty period by giving you instant access to our technician's assistance via phone, email and video. If you get an error code on your screen, machine is not turning on, or if it's making a funny noise - our techs can diagnose and fix 95% of issues without you having to wait or even pay for an in-home service call.
3) New: They ship direct from the manufacture's factory, disassembled in the box in most cases. They include no sales tax*, full manufacture's warranty, free lifetime tech support, and 100 day money back guarantee.
* Sales tax will be added to California orders. Most equipment ships assembled, but some larger units over 500 lbs ship partially disassembled to prevent shipping damage.