Our certified technicians hand select our Precor 956i Treadmills from private owners and hotels to busy health clubs. Pre Owned units come from high traffic settings in good working condition. However, only the top 2% with the least amount of hours, usage and signs of age will qualify for the meticulous Certification process with the extended warranty.
The Certified will undergo a multi-point inspection, replacing worn parts with new factory authorized parts, thoroughly cleaning the motor and internal components, rebuilding it from the ground up with extensive testing and cosmetic painting as needed to ensure it runs smooth, quiet and will last you forever.
Our warehouse inventory is constantly changing as we ship equipment worldwide and supply some of the largest fitness centers. If we're out of stock please ask about our back order waiting list. These units do not stay in stock very long. Discounts will vary based on what's available.
Health clubs and fitness centers such as 24 Hour Fitness and Gold's Gym use this exact Precor 956i Commercial Treadmill. Built for all day usage, this gym grade treadmill will last virtually forever in your home. Simply put, it's extremely difficult to wear this machine down. With an incline that elevates up to 15% and a very high quality motor, the 956i treadmill is very low maintenance. Its 400 user weight limit highlights the sturdiness and durability it has.
The vast majority of home treadmills fold up, have a 250 pound weight limit and rock back and forth when you actually run on them. However, in contrast, this commercial grade Precor 956i Experience Series Treadmill is constructed with high quality parts and this machine can handle NFL players running on it all day. Commercial Precor treadmills retail for up to $10,000.00 brand new in the box! We eliminate the middle man tax for you! Call us now for an out the door price delivered to your home. We take great pride in earning your business and it will show when you buy your Precor Treadmill with us.
- Speed Range: 0.5 to 16 mph
- Integrated Cardio Theater® Design
- Motor: Commercial 4.0 HP Continuous Duty AC Motor
- Elevation Range: Will Incline 0% to 15%
- Heart Rate Monitor: Hand Grip & Polar® Wireless Compatible
- Suspension Deck: Ground Effects® Impact Control System
- TV: Optional for Additional Cost
- Electrical Requirements & Power Source: 120V | AC 50-60Hz : 20 Amps
- Exercise Programs: 26 Workouts
- User Weight Limit: 400 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 88"L x 35"W x 64"H
- User Feedback on Display: Workout Summary , Watts, METS , Pace, Profile, Units, Time Remaining / Segment Time Remaining, Average Heart Rate, Average Speed, Calories Burned, Calories per Hour, Calories per Minute
*CA residents must pay sales tax