- NO TAX* ($200)
- 100% ASSEMBLED ($400)
- FREE PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY ($300)
- 100 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- NATIONWIDE CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
- EXPERTS IN GYM DESIGN, SUPPLY & SUPPORT
CALL FOR INVENTORY 888-924-4244
1) CLIMB: Simulates climbing stairs and the short vertical steps primarily target the quads.
2) CYCLE: Simulates a walking motion and the short strides put emphasis on the quads, hamstrings and glutes. The circular motion is similar to a bicycle.
3) JOG: Simulates jogging with medium strides that target more of the hamstrings and calves. This oval motion is similar to an elliptical.
4) RUN: Simulates running and the long strides engage all of the lower body muscles. Use the moving handlebars to target the chest, back, biceps, triceps and core.
Our certified technicians hand select our Precor AMTs from private owners and hotels to busy health clubs. Pre Owned units come from high traffic settings in good working condition. However, only the top 2% with the least amount of hours, usage and signs of age will qualify for the meticulous Certification process with the extended warranty.
The Certified will undergo a multi-point inspection, replacing worn parts with new factory authorized parts, thoroughly cleaning the motor and internal components, rebuilding it from the ground up with extensive testing and cosmetic painting as needed to ensure it runs smooth, quiet and will last you forever.
Our warehouse inventory is constantly changing as we ship equipment worldwide and supply some of the largest fitness centers. If we're out of stock please ask about our back order waiting list. These units do not stay in stock very long. Discounts will vary based on what's available.
One of the most versatile pieces of cardio equipment on the market. While using the AMT you can change your stride length and motion seamlessly, adding variety to a stagnant workout and targeting different muscle groups across the total body. Clients who have lower body sensitivities swear by this machine because of the low impact and ability to custom fit everyone's stride ensuring a bio mechanically correct movement. Gym owners should highly consider this piece because of its price point, popularity and durability. Gym goers should consider this because of the total body effectiveness, ease of use and natural feeling stride movement.
Precor has an outstanding reputation for staying ahead of the curve. Their fitness equipment is hard on your fat, easy on your joints and so well built, that Precor machines are used in health clubs world-wide. It was not until Precor developed the AMT 100i, that a machine could adapt to the organic walking, jogging and running motions of its user with such precision.
This machine can work for tall, short, heavy and skinny people because it has an adjustable stride length. Being able to naturally conform to its users’ bio-mechanical movements and running motions, is a revolutionary feature, and just recently mastered. While most elliptical machines have set stride lengths that you’ll just have to deal with no matter how long your legs are, the AMT 100i has an adjustable stride length, that you adjust in real time, as you exercise.
Way too often, people are looking for the quick fix when it comes time to put those shorts and tank top on. One way to make sure your body looks healthy, fit and trim, is to use home fitness equipment on a regular basis, to increase agility, endurance, strength, while toning and defining your muscles. Hard work and daily exercise may seem very difficult to most, however, with the right home gym equipment and exercise gear, any cardio or strength workout can be enjoyable. Get your hip flexors firing. Firm up your quads. Your quadriceps and calf muscles will feel great after a session on this machine.
As you get a lot of stretching and strengthening, you will feel and see the results. Burn your quads with a synergistic, total body engagement, unique to this Adaptive Motion Trainer. Hard on your fat without the toughness on your knees and ankles, Precor struck gold with this machine. Use the AMT 100i for an entirely symbiotic workout between yourself and the machine.
- Power Source: Self Powered w/ Quick Start (no external power source necessary). No Cords. Neat & Clean Alpha – Numeric Keypad: Display Console w/ Alpha – Numeric Keypad Allows for Easy Data Entry
- Stride Dial: Displays the Precise Muscles Your Body is Working Out and How They Respond to Different Movements
- Programs Include: Fat Burner, Heart Rate Control, Interval, Manual Touch Heart Rate
- Resistance Levels: 1-20. Its Many Levels of Intensity Create a Workout Completely Defined by the User
- Watts: 18-720
- Dual Action: Yes! Upper & Lower Body Workout
- Stride Length: Ranges from 0″ to 27″ Bio-Feedback Console w/ Smart Rate Displays Calories Burned & Heart Rate
- Frame: Rust-Resistant, Heavy Gauge Steel
- Steel Finish: Double Powder Coated for Enhanced Cosmetic Appeal
- Maximum Workout Time: 240 Minutes
- Footplate is 5.5″ off Ground at Lowest Point & 18.5″ off Ground at Highest Point
- User Defined Interactive Programs: Fat Burner and Heart Rate Control
- Assembled Dimensions: 74″ Length x 28″ Width x 69″ Height
- Product Weight: 445 Pounds