The StairMaster® 4600PT FreeClimber is a top-of-the-line version of America's most popular non-escalating stair climber. This stepper is the 4600 version of StairMaster's 4000 Series. They also made the 4000PT and 4400PT, which are similar to this 4600PT, but this model is newer and has arm rails on each side.
Unlike flimsy, lightweight, diminutive stair climbers being sold everywhere from HSN to Dicks, the 4600PT is constructed with gym quality parts and this stepper has the mechanical capacity to run day and night, at the gym, let alone at your home. StairMaster is undisputed as the best brand for stair climbers. While this unit is one of their older models and it's not made new anymore, it still is being used in gyms as you read this, because of its durability and effectiveness.
StairMaster's 4600PT has a step range from 26 to 174 steps per minute and the structural framework is bio-mechanically correct, due to being designed with side handrails for better stability, accommodating a wide range of users. Intensity levels are electronically controlled by a smooth and quiet drive and braking system.
Targeting and defining your hips, quadriceps, hamstrings and thighs is made easier than ever with this mechanically sound StairMaster 4600PT/CL. No longer will you have great difficulty hitting those hot spots in your legs and butt. Frequent exercise on the SM 4600 will result in muscle development and fat loss. Don't waste any more time sitting around eating Twinkies! Impress your friends! Impress yourself!
- Model ID: StairMaster 4600PT (The PT Model is a Corded Plug-In. Call Us and Ask for Cordless 4600CL Model if Needed)
- Heart Rate Monitor: Hand Grip or Wireless
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Stepping Speed Rate: 26-174 Steps Per Minute
- Maximum Step Height: 14"
- Drive System: Propelled by Alternator & Chain
- Computer console motivates you throughout your workout by giving elapsed time, calories burned, miles traveled, floors climbed, step rate, relative exercise intensity (METs), and power output (watts) for workout-to-workout comparisons
- Total Dimensions: 69" H x 42" L x 21"W
- Pedals: 2 Independent
- 350 lb. Weight Capacity
- Commercially Rated
- Accessory Tray, Reading Rack & Built in Water Bottle Holder