The programs on this StairMaster machine are a phenomenal lower body workout. When you use the electronic programming options on this StepMill, you're able to track your progress and push yourself in such a way that it becomes fun as you set new goals and achieve them. For example, if I pick out a program on my StairMaster that is 40 minutes long, I am going to push myself to finish the forty minutes.
- Full 8" step offers accurate stair climbing motion. Patented design ensures safe, bio mechanically correct movement.
- Electronic braking mechanism precisely controls the speed of the drive system for a continuous rhythmic climbing speed.
- Revolving staircase speed may be varied from 30 to 156 steps per minute.
- Computer Console motivates you throughout your workout by giving elapsed time, calories burned, miles traveled, floors climbed, step rate, relative exercise intensity (MET's), and power output (watts) for workout-to-workout comparisons.
- Specifications Height: 78 in. (198 cm) Length: 50 in. (127 cm) Width: 29 in. (74 cm) Weight: 409 lbs. (186 kg)
- Voltage: Standard 110V outlet
Ceiling Height Requirements: Generally, you will be up to 3ft taller than your actual height on Stepmills. 8ft ceilings are standard in homes and may not work. 10ft ceilings are recommended.