$4,999.00 $5,999.00 You Save 16% ($1,000.00)
The New XPT Multi-Station Gym System with Leg Press uses only the highest quality premium grade materials, resulting in the most reliable strength equipment used in top Hotels, Apartment Complexes and Training Studios worldwide. Integrated on the weight shrouds are exercise placards that provide station description and easy to follow exercise instruction.
Workout Stations: The XPT Multi-Station unit offers the Multi Press, Lat Pulldown, Mid Row, Pec Fly, Dual Adjustable Cable Arms, Leg Extension / Leg Curl, Leg Press / Calf Press Station enabling over 100+ total body exercises.
Assembled Dimensions: 70 in L x 100 in W x 83 in H, 961lbs
Resistance: 200 lb weight stack on multi gym and 400 lb resistance on leg press
Warranty: 10 years frame/welds, 5 years pulleys, 3 years upholstery and 2 years on cables
The inventor of XPT Fitness, Brady Poppinga, is an NFL veteran, who had a successful 8-year NFL career and won a Super Bowl Championship.
After 30 years of using the best fitness equipment in the world, his expertise led him to create XPT Fitness. The brand offers a full line of strength and cardio equipment designed by the top exercise physiologist, professional athletes and engineers.
With an emphasis on durability, functionality, and proper biomechanics the XPT line of equipment is used by some of the top companies in the world. From Hotels & Apartment Complexes to Private Training Studios and Professional Athletes.
The equipment is manufactured in one of the most advanced factories that has been trusted by some of the biggest names in the fitness equipment industry for decades. Backed by the longest warranty in the industry, expect unrivaled craftsmanship, commercial quality components, and ergonomically superior construction..
* Limited warranty is through the manufacture, CA taxes will apply
When you add the product to your cart and go to checkout - the estimated shipping time, delivery method and costs will be displayed.
This product is over 150 lbs and can't ship with a common mail carrier like FedEx or USPS. It must ship with a freight carrier like R&L Carriers or UPS Freight and be specially packaged and palletized. Freight carriers don't guarantee delivery dates and the cheap low rated ones have transit times over a month.
We do our best to get you the product fast and safe by paying for some extras. We only contract the highest rated freight companies with the fastest transit times (3 - 5 business days most cases). Plus, most companies don't pay extra for these things like we do: freight insurance, appointment setting with phone call before delivery, and a lift gate at delivery. Without a ligt gate, you would have to physically take the shipment off the back of an 18 wheeler truck. In our case, the driver will move the shipment with his pallet jack, take it down off the truck with the lift gate, and leave it curbside as close to the property as he can. (over $500 value)
Most products ship within the estimated ship time. Once the shipping company picks up the shipment from the factory we'll email you the tracking information. All shipping/delivery questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to create a support ticket. If you need inside delivery / assembly or any other special request, you can contact the same email.
We have warehouses nationwide and carry a wide variety of the best commercial grade fitness equipment. The selection on our site updates daily as inventory comes and goes in container and freight trucks. Not all conditions guaranteed to be in stock.
Best to call 888-924-4244 for live inventory and pricing. Open from 6am - 10pm PST, 7 days a week.
Underneath the product price where it says "select condition below" you can click on the grey box and select from what's available in the drop down menu.
Gym Equipment Conditions:
1) Clean/Serviced: They come from large health clubs and will have cosmetic imperfections due to commercial use. All wear parts on the machine have been checked and tested for defects and will be 100% functional. The Clean/Serviced condition will include no sales tax*, 100% assembled*, and 0 - 30 day warranty.
2) Certified Pre Owned: They are hand selected from low usage settings like private owners, personal training studios and hotels. Then our technicians put them through a meticulous certification process including 40 point inspection, disassembly, new belts, new batteries, new paint/parts as needed, full assembly, tune up, calibration and rigorous testing to ensure it's in great condition.
They include no sales tax*, 100% assembled*, free 1 year warranty, free lifetime technical support and 100-day money back guarantee.
Exclusive Lifetime Technical Support Plan ($499 Value): Designed to save you time and money even after your warranty period by giving you instant access to our technician's assistance via phone, email and video. If you get an error code on your screen, machine is not turning on, or if it's making a funny noise - our techs can diagnose and fix 95% of issues without you having to wait or even pay for an in-home service call.
3) New: They ship direct from the manufacture's factory, disassembled in the box in most cases. They include no sales tax*, full manufacture's warranty, free lifetime tech support, and 100 day money back guarantee.
* Sales tax will be added to California orders. Most equipment ships assembled, but some larger units over 500 lbs ship partially disassembled to prevent shipping damage.