We have installed gym equipment in basement's, and up 30 floors in business centers. There's some things every new equipment owner should think about before buying and receiving delivery.
1) Where do you want to put the equipment?
The standard delivery method for large gym equipment is curbside by the shipping company. They will call before delivery to schedule an appointment. They take it off the truck and put it towards the front of the property/drive way.
If you need it delivered inside and set up - we offer a nationwide installation/assembly service.
Please email email@example.com or call or text 888-924-4244.
2) How soon do you need it delivered?
Most equipment will be able to ship in approximately 2-4 weeks once they complete their final inspection and are packaged/palletized.
You will be emailed weekly status updates and once it leaves the warehouse you'll be emailed a tracking number. The shipping company will call few days before delivery to schedule a 4 hour time window for delivery Monday - Friday.
3) What machine and condition do you want to purchase?
We have brand new, certified pre owned, clean & serviced.
If you're unsure, I can help pinpoint the best machine/condition to fit your needs, space and budget.
We can go over the nuances of the delivery, power requirements, assembly options, room spacing, live inventory and make sure you have all your questions answered
When searching for equipment on our site, click on the magnifying glass on the top right hand corner. On the computer in the top right, it's a search box. It will sort all the inventory and give you matches.
Once on the product page, look under the price you'll see an option to click on the available equipment conditions with different prices and warranties.
We're an Authorized Distributor for the top fitness brands, have over 1,000 certified technicians nationwide and specialize in supplying gyms with the best high-end cardio and strength equipment. Call, email, or chat with any questions.
* code may expire early due to inventory
We have warehouses nationwide and carry a wide variety of the best commercial grade fitness equipment. The selection on our site updates daily as inventory comes and goes in container and freight trucks. Not all conditions guaranteed to be in stock.
Best to call 888-924-4244 for live inventory and pricing. Open from 6am - 10pm PST, 7 days a week.
Underneath the product price where it says "select condition below" you can click on the grey box and select from what's available in the drop down menu.
Gym Equipment Conditions:
1) Clean/Serviced: They come from large health clubs and will have cosmetic imperfections due to commercial use. All wear parts on the machine have been checked and tested for defects and will be 100% functional. The Clean/Serviced condition will include no sales tax*, 100% assembled*, and 0 - 30 day warranty.
2) Certified Pre Owned: They are hand selected from low usage settings like private owners, personal training studios and hotels. Then our technicians put them through a meticulous certification process including 40 point inspection, disassembly, new belts, new batteries, new paint/parts as needed, full assembly, tune up, calibration and rigorous testing to ensure it's in great condition.
They include no sales tax*, 100% assembled*, free 1 year warranty, free lifetime technical support and 100-day money back guarantee.
Exclusive Lifetime Technical Support Plan ($499 Value): Designed to save you time and money even after your warranty period by giving you instant access to our technician's assistance via phone, email and video. If you get an error code on your screen, machine is not turning on, or if it's making a funny noise - our techs can diagnose and fix 95% of issues without you having to wait or even pay for an in-home service call.
3) New: They ship direct from the manufacture's factory, disassembled in the box in most cases. They include no sales tax*, full manufacture's warranty, free lifetime tech support, and 100 day money back guarantee.
* Sales tax will be added to California orders. Most equipment ships assembled, but some larger units over 500 lbs ship partially disassembled to prevent shipping damage.