Call 888-924-4244 For Today's Sale Price & Availability
Form and performance — can one exist without the other? It shouldn't. The CYBEX VR3 resistance strength line exercises the theory that form and performance belong together. VR3 is a collection of machines that combine striking appearance, excellent performance, genuine comfort and accessibility — without sacrificing the goal of functionality. If you want form and performance, the VR3 line delivers both.The VR3 dependent motion offers a feeling of security to new and average users. By having both arms working together in a fixed plane, the exercise feels better controlled for a comfortable and secure training movement. The VR3 diverging path of motion mirrors the natural way the human arms move. It provides a more complete range of motion with constant torque at the shoulder. In the pulldown exercise, thigh pads are what keep you in the seat when using heavier weights. The adjustability of the thigh pads in VR3 means that users with varying leg lengths are accommodated so the machine works for veteran strength trainers as well as beginners. This is the commercial strength line that competes with the best others have to offer. A group of machines that combines striking appearance with rugged durability, VR3 has been engineered to take the tough punishment a heavy duty commercial environment requires. And it works for the highly supervised gyms as well as the self-serve facility. The VR3 offers dual grips – the standard grip as well as a neutral grip which is favorable for individuals with compromised shoulders. In addition, the grips are angled to provide a neutral wrist position.
- Range Limiting Device: This CYBEX patent-pending technology ensures that regardless of starting position selected, the cam is synchronized with each individual user. It matches their performance level, maintaining the integrity of force curve throughout the range of motion while taking into account their limits and abilities. Start RLD (adjustable start only) provides start positions every 10˚. Total RLD (adjustable start and finish) provides start and end positions every 10˚
- Fully Enclosed Weight Stacks: Enclosed weight stacks help shield bystanders and users from inadvertent contact with the moving weight stack, creating a safer workout environment. The fully enclosed stacks give a sleek appearance and comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- Dependent Converging and Diverging Movement: The dependent movement provides a feeling of exceptional stability and ease throughout each movement, while the aligned path of motion provides consistent loading through the complete range. The consistent torque application maximizes the training force of the muscle while minimizing joint stress. Users of all levels will embrace the progress they make.
- Gas Assist Seat: Our intuitive seat base adjustment design uses gas spring assist to allow adjustments to the seat height without requiring the user to leave the machine. Both the seat base and seat backs have position indicators to enable the user to consistently duplicate a position on the machine.
- Second Generation Twist Select Increment Weight System: Patent-pending system allows user to adjust the weight 5 pounds (2.5 kg) at a time with a simple turn of the knob—nothing to slide, drop or lose. Patent-pending system is also completely balanced for drag free operation and includes integrated oiling capabilities, resulting in reduced time and mess associated with guide rod maintenance.
- Contoured Molded Pads: Ergonomically contoured molded pads provide better support for a variety of movements, as well as a more contemporary overall look.
- Instructional Guide: High contrast three-color placards use straightforward language and pictures for easy-to-read instructions.
- Molded Rubber Feet: Rubber feet protect your floor and help keep your machines in place.
- Belt Drive: The belt drive provides a direct, smooth feel and virtually no drag while offering ease of maintenance by eliminating dedicated length cables.
- Dry Grip Technology: Non-absorbent gripping material provides extra security for your grip.
- Variable Resistance: The resistance profile of each movement has been designed into the machine, assuring that the resistance provided mirrors the body’s capability throughout the range of motion.
- Pelvic Stabilization: Patent-pending adjustable foot brace allows user to “lock into” the hip pad, causing hip extensor engagement for optimal pelvic stabilization on the Abdominal and Back Extension.
- Striking Appearance: Graceful curves and innovative use of materials combine for a heightened aesthetic in architecture and a dramatic presentation in your facility.
- Engineered for Safety: The safety of every user is essential to our success and yours. The entire VR3 line was designed to comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- The optimized dependent, fixed-plane diverging pattern provides a uniquely secure and comfortable feel as it maintains a consistent torque at the joint for highly effective training in all user levels
- Barbell and neutral grips provide multiple grip choices
- The innovative load transfer system creates a direct belt path, minimizing drag and optimizing user’s sense of direct connection
- with the weight
- Adjustable thigh pads accommodate a variety of user heights
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 67” × 49” × 78” (171 cm × 125 cm × 197 cm)
- Weight w/ Standard Stack: 600 lbs (273 kg)
- Standard Stack: 245 lbs (111 kg)