-No Tax* ($100)
- Free Rush Shipping ($300)
- Parts & On-Site Labor Warranty ($300)
- Free Lifetime Tech Support Plan ($500)
- 100 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Nationwide Low Price Guarantee
- Authorized Distributor
CALL FOR TODAY'S SALE PRICE 888-924-4244
First Degree Fitness Evolution E-720 XT Fluid Rower, the E720 Cycle XT ergo offers maximum operational versatility including recumbent cycling, seated or standing hand cranking, and wheel chair access. Medically approved and trusted by leading health practitioners, this commercial ergo is perfect for total body reconditioning and rapid recovery progression.
With options to engage virtually every muscle group, an E720 Cycle XT workout targets strength, endurance, intensity, stability, flexibility and balance. The counter balance arm rotates 360 degrees to support upper and lower body training and development of reciprocal muscle group balance. Powered by FDF’s patented fluid innovation technology, its 20 levels of water resistance offer refined and more finite increments for patient safety and skill development. The XT-E720 is an inclusive training device, allowing both disabled and non-disabled users to benefit from acardiovascular and resistance based workout.
Tank: 20 Levels of Patented Adjustable Resistance for Finite Increment Control.
- Durable Polycarbonate Twin Tank.
- High Visibility Yellow Adjustment Knobs and Levers.
- Operates in Both Forward and Reverse Directions for Complete Muscle Engagement.
Monitor: Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB Port: The IPM Displays: Time; Speed; Distance; Stroke Rate; Calories Per Hour; Watts; Level, Pacer, and Has a Heart Rate Receiver Built In.
- The IPM Gives You Quick Start, Manual Programs, Interval Training, USB Port Allows Interactive Programming.
Handle/ Pedal: Bi-directional Handle/Pedal Grip for Complete Muscle Engagement.
Seat: Low Seat Height – 21″ Swivels for Ease of Access.
- Contoured ‘Soft-Touch’ Seat with Lumbar Support.
Frame: Counter-balanced Main Arm Rotates Through 360 Degrees to Allow Optimum Height Adjustment and Standing and Seated Operation.
- Operational Versatility Enabling Seated, Standing and Wheel Chair Access.
- Dual Function, Upper & Lower Body Ergometer.
- Dual Use Pedal / Hand Grip (Patent Applied).
Others: Dual Function Upper and Lower Body Ergometer.
- Medically Approved Design for Medial and Rehabilitation Applications.
- TECH SPECS -
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs
- Compact Footprint – 48" x 37″
- Shipping Specs:
- Nett Weight: 233.5 lbs
- Gross Weight: 266.3 lbs
- Dimensions: 46.1" x 30.3" x 30.7″
- Cubic Metres: 24.82 Cubic Feet