-No Tax* ($100)
- Free Rush Shipping ($300)
- Parts & On-Site Labor Warranty ($300)
- Free Lifetime Tech Support Plan ($500)
- 100 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Nationwide Low Price Guarantee
- Authorized Distributor
CALL FOR TODAY'S INVENTORY 888-924-4244
First Degree Fitness Horizontal Apollo PRO 2 Indoor Rower, the Apollo Pro 2 water rower is a commercial grade, natural wood rowing machine, perfect for group training or high-end home gyms. This rower’s water resistant design, meditative motion and integrity of construction sets it apart from its competitors. Handcrafted from the finest quality American Ash wrapped around a stabilising steel frame, this steadfast indoor rower offers a standout performance even in the harshest of fitness applications. The Apollo Pro 2 water rower is suitable for all levels of fitness, providing a total body challenge that incorporates the upper body, lower body and core simultaneously.
If you are accustomed to the natural catch and feel of on-water rowing, your rowing technique will immediately appreciate the Apollo’s unrivalled emulation of a boat gliding through water. FDF’s patented twin tank design generates a smooth uniform stroke, including no lag of resistance at the catch and continued resistance all the way to the finish. This commercial water rower is a timeless gym favourite, guaranteed to keep members returning
Tank: 4 Levels of Patented Variable Fluid Resistance for Continuous Progression.
- Triple Bladed Impeller and Baffled Tank for Smooth Water Resistant Action.
Monitor: Multi-Level Computer with USB Port for Connectivity.
Footboard: Easily Adjusted Footplates with Secure Heel Capture and Angled Surface Under Ball of Foot to Assist Leg Drive.
Seat: Smooth and Silent Action and Textured Non-Slip Seat that Shapes to the User.
Handle: Deluxe Ergonomic Design Allows Comfortable Grip Minimising Strain on Forearms, Wrists and Hands.
Frame: Ethically Sourced American Ash Frame with Steel Casing.
- Transport Wheels for Easy Positioning and Storage.
- Self-Cleaning Wheel Mechanism to Minimise Wear and Tear on Bearings.
- Stores in Upright Position 22" × 21″ and Assembled Length: 84″, Width: 22″, Height: 21″. Maximum User Weight: 330 lbs
Others: Durable Belt Drive with Active Recoil System.
- TECH SPECS -
- Max User Weight – 330 lbs
- Compact Footprint: 2135mm x 550mm
- Upright Storage – 22" x 21″
- Product Size – 84″ L x 22″ W x 21″ H
- Box 1:
- Net Weight: 54.0 lbs
- Gross Weight: 61.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 39.76" x 22.04" x 23.03″
- Cubic Metres: 11.98 Cubic Feet
- Box 2:
- Nett Weight 20.5 lbs
- Gross Weight: 22.7 lbs
- Dimensions: 87.79" x 7.36" x 3.15″
- Cubic Metres: 1.17 Cubic Feet