Sit back and imagine being able to run a powerful, durable, professional grade treadmill. Imagine having the opportunity to get in a great workout, whenever you have the impulse to make it happen, and not having to stress over the common pitfalls associated with exercising.
Traffic. Gas money. Time away from family. People on your machine. You will just get a lot more done if you can act on your immediate urges to workout. Get a treadmill for your home and you can eliminate those mental hurdles preventing you from going to the gym.
When you have the best fitness equipment at your disposal to use when you want...guess what? You will use it more. Yes! It makes perfect sense, the deterrents such as gas and traffic mentioned above will vanish when you have gym equipment at home. Therefore, you will use the treadmill much more than you would, if you had to take the time out of your day to go to the gym and run there. So no more excuses!
Included for free with this unit are intense training programs that allow users to simulate running up or down hills. Decline and incline levels are -3% to 15% respectively. Along with its ability to incline or decline, the strength of its 4.0 Continuous Horsepower AC motor allows for experienced users to run up to 16 mph, for the sprinters out there.
At the end of the day, when you have an aesthetically pleasing, mechanically sound, and super-quiet treadmill at home, the truth of the matter is that you will use it more than you have ever used fitness equipment in your life. Your treadmill will be staring at you morning, noon and night, so the motivation will be there. No more excuses. Let's make it happen!
- Model ID: Precor 966i Experience Series
- Optional: TV Screen
- Motor Size: 4.0 HP AC Peak Duty (Award Winning)
- Running Belt Size: 20" x 60" (Stretch Deck)
- Running Deck: Auto-Lubrication System
- Reversible Deck
- Power Incline & Decline: -3% Decline to 15% Incline (.5% Increments)
- Speed Range: 0.5 to 16 mph
- Displays: Time, Time Elapsed, Speed, Distance, Watts, MET's, Calories, Calories per Minute, Calories per Hour, Incline %, Pace, Profile, Remaining Time, Elevation Gain, Heart Rate, Maximum Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate
- Dimensions: 80"L x 35"w x 88"
- Assembled Weight: 508 Lbs
- User Weight Limit: 400 Pounds