- NO TAX* ($400)
- 100% ASSEMBLED ($300)
- PARTS & ON-SITE LABOR WARRANTY ($400)
- FREE LIFETIME TECH SUPPORT PLAN ($500)
- 100 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS NATIONWIDE
- EXPERTS IN GYM DESIGN, SUPPLY & SUPPORT
- AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR
CALL FOR INVENTORY 888-924-4244
For over 30 years, StairMaster StepMill has been called the toughest workout in the gym. Now you can bring that same toughness to your home workouts with the totally redesigned SM5. The StepMill is easy to recognize - it's the piece of cardio equipment that looks brutal compared to all the others, with a revolving set of 8-inch stairs that closely duplicates the workout of actual stair climbing. Each time you mount the StepMill, the unit's electronically controlled, chain-driven alternator precisely controls the pedal descent, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones. The resulting step range of 26 to 162 steps per minute will strengthen your legs, boost your cardio, and challenge even the fittest of users.
The new StepMill 5 offers the core mechanics of our previous models wrapped in a stylish look and enhanced functionality to create a next-generation experience. The SM5 offers plenty of workout options, with such programs as quick start, manual, fat burner, calorie burner, intervals, bell-shaped, build, mystery challenge, steady, and heart rate zone trainer. The console also offers a nationally recognized multi-stage fitness test that gauges your individual progress, along with a custom firefighter test (CPAT) that measures your cardiopulmonary endurance and muscular strength. (Firefighting is considered one of the most physically demanding jobs in North America, which is why the CPAT is such a natural fit with the StepMill.) Finally, with the new D-1 console it's easy to track your progress thanks to the easy-to-read backlit 2 window LCD display, which tracks your speed, distance, floors climbed, calories burned, and much more.
Additional features include Polar-compatible wireless heart rate monitoring; ergonomically designed handrails for support; dual water bottle holders, reading rack, and accessory tray that are positioned within easy reach; and a 350-pound capacity. The StepMill - which requires a minimum ceiling height of 10 feet - measures 58” L x 34” W x 89” H, weighs 343 pounds.
IMPORTANT: Ceiling Height Requirements: Generally, the user will be up to 33" to 36" taller than their actual height on revolving staircase / stepmill units. 8' ceilings (standard in homes) will rarely work. Please contact us if you have questions as to whether this will fit in your setting. We will need your exact celiing height and the height of the tallest user.
- Easy-to-read two window backlit LCD console
- Display Readout: Quick Start, Time, Calories, Floors, More Workouts, Level
- 10 programmed workouts include Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Intervals, Bell-Shaped, Build, Mystery Challenge, Steady, and Heart Rate Zone Trainer.
- Fitness tests include Multi-stage CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI Test.
- iPod charging cable is included to charge iPod/iPad/iPhone devices.
- Revolving staircase with 8” (20.3 cm) high and 9” (22.9 cm) deep steps most closely duplicates the workout of real stair climbing.
- Staircase revolves at speeds varying from 26 to 162 steps per minute.
- Smooth stepping action comes from the electronically controlled alternator with chain drive that precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones.
- Quieter step design improves fluidity of stepping motion and provides added cushion for joints.
- Broad oval handrails are ergonomically designed providing comfortable hand support.
- Step –up assistant allows easy access to mount and dismount the machine.
- Dual oversized water bottle holders near the console allow easy access without interfering with workout space.
- Polar compatible telemetry heart rate monitoring.
- Requires a minimum ceiling height of 10 feet
- Step rate: 26 to 162 steps per minute
- Power requirements: 110 V
- D-1 LCD Console
- Screen: Backlit LCD display specifically designed to handle the facility environment.
- Features: Integrated function key pad for direct access to channel selection. Telemetry Heart Rate monitoring, USB Tracking compatible, CSAFE and Fitlinxx compatible
- TV Accessory Options: Optional 15.6" LCD TV (SMV-1).
- Workouts Quick Start; Goal-based Programs- Floors, Time, Calories; Profiles- Calorie Burner, Fat Burner, Intervals, Manual, Steady, Bell-shaped, Build, Mystery; HR Zone Trainer, WFI and CPAT Fit Tests
- Metrics: Time, Level, Floors Climbed, Calories, Watts, METS, Profile, HR, Floor/Minute, Avg Floors Climbed per workout, Avg Calories Burned per workout, Highest Floors Climbed and Highest Calories Burned
- Fit Tests: Official Firefighting WFI and CPAT Fit Tests
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Language Options: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Portuguese
- TECH SPECS -
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (158.75 kg)
- Weight: 343 lbs (155.58 kg)
- Dimensions: 58” L x 34” W x 89” H / (147.32 x 86.36 x 226.06 cm)