Star-Trac's E-TRx is a health club quality, non-folding, professional level treadmill, capable of handling hardcore workouts by big men. With an incline that elevates to 20%, a running speed of up to 15 miles per hour, 12 engaging workout programs and a prestigious 5.0 HP drive motor, you're looking at the one of the best Star Trac heavy-duty treadmills.
This heavy-duty treadmill is expected to last years in health clubs and a lifetime in your home. No matter your height, age, size or gender, this premier treadmill is sure to help you burn calories and lose weight.
If you want an ordinary, business-as-usual treadmill, ten this Star Trac E-TRx is not for you. On the other hand, if you need a resilient, commercial grade treadmill that has plenty of room and an ultra-modern shock absorption system, this machine is for you.
- iPod™ Compatible
- Integrated USB Power Port
- Touch Speed & Elevation Controls
- Incline up to 20%
- Running Surface (Treadmill Belt) 21.5"
- Running Room: 60" L x 21.5" W
- Product Weight: 425 Pounds
- Frame: Aluminum
- Rollers: 3.5"
- Commercial Drive Motor: 5.0 Continuous Horse Power
- Power Source: 110v Plug-In
- User Weight Capacity: 500 Pounds
- Cosmetic Appearance: Silver Frame, Grey Shrouds, Black Accents
- Incline Range: 0 to 20% in 0.5% Increments
- Speed Range: 0,5 to 15mph in 0.1mph Increments
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Wireless & Contact HR
- Certifications: UL/CSA, CE, FCC
- Programs: 12 - Dynamic HR, Constant HR Control, Fitness Test (Modified Balke Ware), Firefighter Test (Modified Gerkin Protocol), ARMY Protocol, USMC Protocol, USAF Protocol, and Navy Protocol
- Step up Height: 10"
- Assembled Dimensions: 85" L x 36" W x 63" H