- NO TAX* ($200)
- FREE FREIGHT SHIPPING ($800)
- PARTS & ON-SITE LABOR WARRANTY($300)
- 100 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- NATIONWIDE LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
- AUTHORIZED DEALER
CALL FOR INVENTORY 888-924-4244
The #1 USA Brand in Health Clubs revolutionizes strength training with this FreeMotion Light Commercial EXT Dual Cable Cross. New & Pre Owned Available.
Slightly smaller than the original Dual Cable Cross, this modified version is ideal for rehab facilities, studios, hospitality and rec centers. The same amazing flexibility and full body benefits as the traditional machine, the Dual Cable Cross Lite is a hybrid strength training and aerobic machine that boosts the heart rate to burn calories and build muscle mass. One-of-a-kind Freemotion cable creates a workout that's as beneficial going down through the initial movement as it is going up. The counter-balanced arms make it effortless to change positions and target a different part of the body, while the open design makes it welcoming for all body types. The generous cable travel makes the Dual Cable Cross Lite open to a variety of movement and works well for training two people at once.
The FreeMotion Cable Cross gives core stability training that leads to improved balance, coordination and stability. By efficiently working your body's stabilizer muscles though a limitless number of exercises,this trainer offers strength-building results to users of all sizes.
The EXT Dual Cable Cross Functional Trainers allow you to have complete freedom of movement in any direction or plane while performing weight resistance exercises. There's unrestricted exercises are designed to move the way your body naturally moves. Change the angle, resistance, and attachment for a wide variety of exercises to hit either the upper or lower body.
It permits a diverse range of activity for a more custom and comprehensive workout. Perform a variety of standing strength exercises to condition different sets of muscles. Some exercises allow you to target muscles used in specific sports such as golf or tennis.
For lower body exercises,the freemotion ext dual has included ankle cuff is Velcro padded for more comfortable and secure placement. And,the weight stacks are cleverly enclosed to limit access to moving parts.
It enhances strength by allowing users to perform movements that mimic activities in both sports and life. Functionally trains the muscles of the entire body to work together while building stability and coordination.
The pulley design of the dual cable cross ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion. Each arm rotates vertically and horizontally with 12 vertical and 9 horizontal settings to accommodate virtually any movement pattern. Arms are counterbalanced for easy positioning.
The EXT Dual Cable Cross was recently reviewed in SELF Magazine, among other fitness related magazines.
Each weight stack is independent, so two people can workout at the same time. It has a sleek,well-designed system that is ideal for a serious full body exercise regimen that improves strength and stamina.
Some of the FreeMotion Light Commercial EXT Dual Cable Cross features:
- EXT Dual Cable Cross Dimensions: 60in L x 113in W x 84in H / Weighs: 925 lbs.
- Weight Stack Configuration: Three (3) 70 x 3.3 lbs. (1.5 - 31.5 x 1.5 kg) / Cable Diameter 3/16in rated to 2,000 lbs. and 89in Cable Travel
- Weight Stacks are enclosed to limit access to moving parts. Each weight stack is independent, allowing two people to work out together
- Independently Rotating Arms: Each Arm rotates vertically in 12in setting and horizontally in 9in setting to accommodate nearly any movement pattern. Arms are counterbalanced for easier positioningn
- Swivel Pulleys: Pulley design provides practically unlimited range of motion and ensures fluid cable travel
Warranty on New: lifetime frame, 10 years parts, 1 year cables and labor, 90 days grips and accessories.