Our certified technicians hand select our Life Fitness 95Ti Treadmills from private owners and hotels to busy health clubs. Pre Owned/Clean & Serviced units come from high traffic settings in good working condition. However, only the top 2% with the least amount of hours, usage and signs of age will qualify for the meticulous Certification process with the extended warranty.
The Certified will undergo a multi-point inspection, replacing worn parts with new factory authorized parts, thoroughly cleaning the motor and internal components, rebuilding it from the ground up with extensive testing and cosmetic painting as needed to ensure it runs smooth, quiet and will last you forever.
Our warehouse inventory is constantly changing as we ship equipment worldwide and supply some of the largest fitness centers. If we're out of stock please ask about our back order waiting list. These units do not stay in stock very long. Discounts will vary based on what's available.
America's #1 Commercial Treadmill - Run without the stress running creates for your body. No more aches and pains and anti-inflammatory’s. The Life Fitness 95Ti’s award winning Flexdeck™ suspension system does a phenomenal job of eliminating pressure put on our knees from running. Over the years, the Life Fitness 95Ti has earned a well deserved reputation for being one of the fastest, most durable, reliable, user-friendly and effective treadmills of all time.
Many professional athletes and personal trainers are on record as saying the 95Ti performs at a higher level than any other treadmill they have ever used. Gym floors all over the world are covered with rows and columns of Life Fitness cardiovascular and strength training equipment. At the end of the day, fitness equipment is judged by whether or not it is popular and durable in gyms.
Ultimately, Life Fitness equipment prevails as the top of its class, due to the fact that Life Fitness commercial treadmills are popular among the overwhelming majority of gym members. Life Fitness has a well deserved reputation for providing premium gym supplies, as well as home fitness equipment, is highlighted through their production of this extraordinary, health club quality treadmill.
Inferior treadmills are tough on our joints. This 95Ti has a state-of-the-art shock absorption system. Its patented Flex Deck™ shock absorption system along, with its DX3™ running belt and running deck system, eliminates the pressure and impact that we put on our bones and joints from running on treadmills of lesser quality.
This unique shock absorbing suspension system is one of the primary reasons that the 95Ti commercial treadmill is used daily by professional athletes world wide. Other factors contributing to the success and popularity of the Life Fitness 95Ti include its motor strength, easy to use power-incline and over-sized running deck, that provides enough running room for all body types and sizes.
Typically, commercial Life Fitness exercise equipment such as the Life Fitness 95Ti, is not needed for residential settings, however, owning this caliber of gym quality, ever-lasting fitness equipment, and having the ability to use at your home, is something to look forward to, each and every time you go for a run, or jog on the treadmill. We all want to be healthy while looking fit and trim, but none of us want to spend the extra time necessary to go to the gym everyday.
- Heart Rate Technology: Pulse Hand Grip & Wireless
- Suspension: Patented Shock Absorbing Flexdeck™
- Speed Range: 0.5 mph to 14 mph (0.8 kph to 23 kph)
- Incline Range: 0% to 15%
- Workout Feedback: 26 Character Alphanumeric Display Center
- Readouts: Time, Speed, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline %, Calories, Calories/Hour, Watts, METs, Profile Window,Distance Climbed
- Motor: 4HP AC Commercially Rated Motor
- Accessories Included: Water Bottle Holder & Reading Rack
- Side Hand Rails: 26″ Non-Slip Rails
- Language Options: 9
- Running Belt Size: 20″W x 60″L
- Security Feature: Emergency Stop Key
- DX3™ Running Belt and Deck Configuration
- Frame: Non-Folding, Commercial Grade Treadmill.
- Finish: Multi-Stage Powder-Coated Steel
- Electrical Requirements: 120v 20amp Dedicated Circuit Non-Looped Grounded
- Basic Workouts: Quick Start, Manual, Cool Down
- Heart Rate Workouts: Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Cardio, Fat Burn
- Interval Workouts: Random, Hill, 5k, 10k, Speed Interval Training
- Goal Workouts: Calories, Distance, Time in Zone
- User Defined Custom Workouts: 6
- Fitness Test Protocol Workouts: Gerkin Protocol, Navy PRT, Army PFT, Air Force PRT, Physical Efficiency Battery, Fit Test
- User Weight Capacity: 500 Lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 83″L x 37″W x 63.5″H
*CA residents are required to pay sales tax