$529.00 $599.00 You Save 11% ($70.00)
The Body Solid Olympic Grip Plate Set is made with a high quality gray iron and finished with a durable, baked on gray Hammertone finish that is designed to help resist chipping. These plates are designed to be within a 2% weight deviation, the highest level of weight accuracy in the industry. Plus, Body Solid OST Plate Sets offer a unique, easy-to-maneuver Quad-Grip design, adding increased safety to your and your members' workouts.
Body Solid OPT Olympic Grip Plates are designed to handle heavy home use, school weight rooms, personal training studios, fire and police workout rooms, plus, much more.
* 7ft Olympic Chrome Barbell with 1,000 lbs capacity NOT INCLUDED - Normally $329 - Available for additional $249 for a Limited Time
This BodySolid machine is not in stock and currently estimated to ship in 4 - 10 weeks. All fitness equipment manufactures have experienced unprecedented delays, closures/operating restrictions and supply chain issues.
The manufacture BodySolid has been greatly affected since they first closed late March 2020 and had their ship times delayed by over 3 - 5 months. They also suspended shipping for all authorized distributors. That meant all online distributors and physical stores could not have individual orders shipped to them or their customers.
They were closed off/on for the past 9 months and only partially re opened since late Summer. BodySolid worked out a deal with select distributors who have physical warehouse space like ourselves. We are now allowed to place large bulk orders that they'll ship directly to us, and then we ship to our customers.
We have BodySolid shipments arriving every few months and as inventory comes in it's being reserved for us. We’ll be one of the first distributors in the country to have this product shipped.
If you purchase today, you'll receive an email confirmation and then status update email by week 4 or sooner if it become available. You'll be emailed when it leaves the factory, and again with tracking when it’s on the way to you. If the actual ship date extends beyond 10 weeks, you can cancel for a 100% refund.
This product is over 150 lbs and can't ship with a common mail carrier like FedEx or USPS. It must ship with a freight carrier like R&L Carriers or UPS Freight and be specially packaged and palletized. Freight carriers don't guarantee delivery dates and the cheap low rated ones have transit times over a month.
We do our best to get you the product fast and safe by paying for some extras. We only contract the highest rated freight companies with the fastest transit times (3 - 5 business days most cases). Plus, most companies don't pay extra for these things like we do: freight insurance, appointment setting with phone call before delivery, and a lift gate at delivery. Without a ligt gate, you would have to physically take the shipment off the back of an 18 wheeler truck. In our case, the driver will move the shipment with his pallet jack, take it down off the truck with the lift gate, and leave it curbside as close to the property as he can. (over $500 value)
Most products ship within the estimated ship time. Once the shipping company picks up the shipment from the factory we'll email you the tracking information. All shipping/delivery questions can be emailed to email@example.com to create a support ticket. If you need inside delivery / assembly or any other special request, you can contact the same email.
We have warehouses nationwide and carry a wide variety of the best commercial grade fitness equipment. The selection on our site updates daily as inventory comes and goes in container and freight trucks. Not all conditions guaranteed to be in stock.
Best to call 888-924-4244 for live inventory and pricing. Open from 6am - 10pm PST, 7 days a week.
Underneath the product price where it says "select condition below" you can click on the grey box and select from what's available in the drop down menu.
Gym Equipment Conditions:
1) Clean/Serviced: They come from large health clubs and will have cosmetic imperfections due to commercial use. All wear parts on the machine have been checked and tested for defects and will be 100% functional. The Clean/Serviced condition will include no sales tax*, 100% assembled*, and 0 - 30 day warranty.
2) Certified Pre Owned: They are hand selected from low usage settings like private owners, personal training studios and hotels. Then our technicians put them through a meticulous certification process including 40 point inspection, disassembly, new belts, new batteries, new paint/parts as needed, full assembly, tune up, calibration and rigorous testing to ensure it's in great condition.
They include no sales tax*, 100% assembled*, free 1 year warranty, free lifetime technical support and 100-day money back guarantee.
Exclusive Lifetime Technical Support Plan ($499 Value): Designed to save you time and money even after your warranty period by giving you instant access to our technician's assistance via phone, email and video. If you get an error code on your screen, machine is not turning on, or if it's making a funny noise - our techs can diagnose and fix 95% of issues without you having to wait or even pay for an in-home service call.
3) New: They ship direct from the manufacture's factory, disassembled in the box in most cases. They include no sales tax*, full manufacture's warranty, free lifetime tech support, and 100 day money back guarantee.
* Sales tax will be added to California orders. Most equipment ships assembled, but some larger units over 500 lbs ship partially disassembled to prevent shipping damage.