$1,979.00 $2,999.00 You Save 34% ($1,020.00)
Take your training to the next level with an iFIT Family membership on the Pro 9000 treadmill. Engage in a whole new workout experience as streamed live and on-demand personal trainers lead you in studio classes and take you all around the world, automatically controlling your treadmill’s speed, incline, and decline to give you a unique, hands-free workout.
Get off your treadmill and follow iFIT trainers as they guide you through body-toning workouts, working muscles you forgot you had. Dumbbells sold separately.
Work your muscles—heart included. Your iFIT trainers will lead you through a variety of heart-pumping cardio workouts, both on and off your machine.
The best training comes from following someone who knows what they’re doing. And what better place to work out than inside your home? With interactive personal training and a machine that’s designed for your home, an iFIT Family membership brings knowledge and convenience to the Pro 9000.
We know your landing space should help you work out longer and more comfortably. The roomy, 20-by-60 inch deck is built with ReBound Pro™ cushioning, which is designed to give your legs a landing surface with more give so you can exercise with more comfort.
Whether you're looking for a quick jog or a high-intensity long distance run, the built-in CoolAire™ workout fan is there to keep you on track. Adjust your level of breeze with a single push of a button and you’ll be feeling the wind through your hair--so to speak.
Whether you’re following your trainer through limit-pushing studio workout classes or throughout the most beautiful locations in the world, the Pro 9000 lets your trainer automatically control your speed and incline, from a -3% grade up to 12%, to realistically match the terrain of the workout.
We know it can be difficult to create space for a home gym, so we designed the Pro 9000 with SpaceSaver® Design, which means you can conveniently fold the deck up and out of the way. And with EasyLift™ Assist, you can use the built-in, powerful shock to help you lift the deck with an easy push.
Get hands-free heart rate readings while you train. The SmartBeat™ Forearm Heart Rate Monitor easily syncs to the Pro 9000 to give you a continuous heart rate reading on the screen. Normally $149 and on sale today for only $99.†Not a medical device. Accuracy may vary.
Engage in a whole new fitness experience as certified personal trainers take your exercise around the world while automatically adjusting the speed, incline, and decline on your machine.
Display: 22” Smart HD Touchscreen
Stay captivated and motivated as you follow along with your favorite trainers guiding your workout through beautiful scenery around the world. With this high-definition 22” touchscreen, it’s also easy to swipe through and view your workout stats.
Choose the motor that will run with you from Chicago to Cape Town. Smooth. Powerful. Durable. Proven. The 3.6 CHP Mach Z™ motor stays cool through the toughest workouts; creates high levels of inertia for a smooth, powerful feel; and promises a quiet in-home experience. Great for heavy use, this motor is built with high-quality components.
Tread Belt: 20” x 60”
Speed: 0 – 12 MPH with QuickSpeed® Button Control
Incline: -3 – 12% Grade with QuickSpeed® Button Control
Cushioning: ReBound Pro™ Cushioning
ProForm’s ReBound Pro™ is our most advanced cushioning system yet. Our patented shock absorbers keep the impact to a minimum, so as you walk, jog, or run, your legs will be thanking you. With less stress on your feet, ankles, knees, and hips, you’ll be able to enjoy a longer workout and faster recovery time.
Rollers: 1.9” Precision-Balanced
We know that a quality product is all about the details. That’s why we’ve built the Pro 9000 with huge precision-machined, balanced, non-flex rollers. These decrease tension, which keeps wear and tear to a minimum. You’ll also notice less noise and better grip.
We know you like your house to be clutter-free. So we invented a treadmill that folds up and out of the way when you’re done with your workout. It totally rocked the fitness industry; but honestly, we’re just glad you don’t have to sacrifice your living space for your fitness habit anymore. And as an added bonus, we built in a powerful shock that helps you lift the deck with an easy push.
Fan: CoolAire™ Fan
Our built-in CoolAire™ fan keeps your workout comfortable from the moment you step onto the deck to the moment you step off. Choose from two speed settings for instant control—because one of the joys of indoor workouts is climate control. Even if it’s raining, foggy, blazing hot, or bad air quality outside—you’ll be comfortable inside.
Audio: Bluetooth®3 Audio Capabilities with Dual 2” Speakers
Tune in to a better sound system. The built-in Bluetooth connectivity allows you to sync up and listen to your entertainment at a higher volume. The built-in dual 2-inch speakers let you hear your music or videos wirelessly with even less complication. Experts have learned that we actually increase or decrease our pace to match the tempo of our tunes. Plus, music has also been proven to lower perceived exertion. That’s great news.
Warranty: 10-Year Frame, 2-Year Parts, & 1-Year Labor - We want to help you protect your investment. That’s why we try to go above and beyond with our product warranties. The Pro 9000 is protected with a 10-Year Frame, 2-Year Parts, & 1-Year Labor Warranty.
Footprint: 35.3” Wide x 77.3” Deep x 59.6” Tall
Product Weight: 263 Lb. In Box Product Weight
1. iFIT experience shown. WiFi required. Credit Card required for activation. Family membership auto-renews for $39/mo., plus tax, unless canceled in advance.
2. Continuous Horsepower (“CHP”) is a term used in the treadmill industry for consumer comparison purposes. The CHP rating is measured in laboratory testing using a dynamometer, which measures the mechanical power of the motor. The CHP rating does not denote the operational horsepower of the treadmill in ordinary household use. In ordinary household use, the motor does not operate at the horsepower shown.
3. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by iFIT Health & Fitness is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
We have warehouses nationwide and carry a wide variety of the best commercial grade fitness equipment. The selection on our site updates daily as inventory comes and goes in container and freight trucks. Not all conditions guaranteed to be in stock.
Best to call 888-924-4244 for live inventory and pricing. Open from 6am - 10pm PST, 7 days a week.
Underneath the product price where it says "select condition below" you can click on the grey box and select from what's available in the drop down menu.
Gym Equipment Conditions:
1) Clean/Serviced: They come from large health clubs and will have cosmetic imperfections due to commercial use. All wear parts on the machine have been checked and tested for defects and will be 100% functional. The Clean/Serviced condition will include no sales tax*, 100% assembled*, and 0 - 30 day warranty.
2) Certified Pre Owned: They are hand selected from low usage settings like private owners, personal training studios and hotels. Then our technicians put them through a meticulous certification process including 40 point inspection, disassembly, new belts, new batteries, new paint/parts as needed, full assembly, tune up, calibration and rigorous testing to ensure it's in great condition.
They include no sales tax*, 100% assembled*, free 1 year warranty, free lifetime technical support and 100-day money back guarantee.
Exclusive Lifetime Technical Support Plan ($499 Value): Designed to save you time and money even after your warranty period by giving you instant access to our technician's assistance via phone, email and video. If you get an error code on your screen, machine is not turning on, or if it's making a funny noise - our techs can diagnose and fix 95% of issues without you having to wait or even pay for an in-home service call.
3) New: They ship direct from the manufacture's factory, disassembled in the box in most cases. They include no sales tax*, full manufacture's warranty, free lifetime tech support, and 100 day money back guarantee.
* Sales tax will be added to California orders. Most equipment ships assembled, but some larger units over 500 lbs ship partially disassembled to prevent shipping damage.