- NO TAX* ($200)
- FREE FREIGHT SHIPPING ($600)
- 100% ASSEMBLED & TUNED ($400)
- PARTS & ON-SITE LABOR WARRANTY ($300)
- FREE LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT PLAN ($500)
- 100 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS NATIONWIDE
- EXPERT GYM DESIGN, SUPPLY & SUPPORT
CALL FOR INVENTORY 888-924-4244
Achieve the same cardiovascular workout you get on a treadmill while also enjoying a superior lower-body muscle workout with the StairMaster 7000 PT stepmill. The machine, which works out your heart, lungs, and muscles without jarring your joints, is outfitted with a patented revolving staircase with 8-inch-high steps that closely mimic the feel of genuine stairs. Once you start climbing, it feels just like walking or running the stairs of your local sports arena or auditorium, but in the comfort of your own home. Users have their choice of several speeds--from 24 to 162 steps per minute--with an electronically controlled alternator precisely controlling the pedal descent. Best of all, for serious workout enthusiasts, the 7000 PT offers a nationally recognized fitness test to gauge individual progress, along with a custom firefighter test (CPAT)!
- Exercise Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Speed Intervals, Heart Rate Zone Trainer
- Fitness Tests: Multi-stage Fit Test and CPAT Fire Fit Test
- Revolving Staircase with 8" high steps
- Speed: 24-162 steps per minute (adjustable)
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Reading Rack, Water Bottle Holder and Accessory Tray
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Product Weight: 409 lbs.
- Height: 78 in.
- Length: 50 in.
- Width: 29 in.
Ceiling Height Requirements: Generally, you will be up to 3ft taller than your actual height on Stepmills. 8ft ceilings are standard in homes and may not work. 10ft ceilings are recommended.