- NO TAX* ($200)
- FREE FREIGHT SHIPPING ($600)
- 100% ASSEMBLED ($400)
- PARTS & ON-SITE LABOR WARRANTY ($300)
- 100 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS NATIONWIDE
- EXPERT GYM DESIGN, SUPPLY & SUPPORT
CALL FOR INVENTORY 888-924-4244
We’re an Authorized Dealer for the top brands and have over 1,000 Certified technicians across the country who provide fast on-site support when needed. Click under the product price above to select between 3 different conditions:
New condition is the 1st option and for the Precor AMT 835 Open Stride will include no tax, free shipping, 3 year warranty, lifetime tech support and 100 day money back guarantee for $8,495 total.
Pre Owned condition is the 2nd option and comes from health clubs in working condition. They're inspected, cleaned and in working condition. They include being fully assembled and 30 day warranty. The discounted rate for freight shipping on the 500lb shipment is $499. The Pre Owned Precor AMT 835 Open Stride will be $3,395 + $499 shipping = $3,898 total
The 3rd option is Certified Pre Owned. Only 2% of all pre owned equipment on the market can qualify for that process. The Certified Pre Owned units are typically traded in from small hotels and personal trainers with minimal use. Then our certified technicians put them through a meticulous 40 point inspection, disassembly, new part replacement as needed, new paint, full assembly, tune up, calibration and rigorous testing to ensure they're in great condition.
The Certified Precor AMT 835 Open Stride in stock including free freight shipping ($500), full assembly/tune/certification ($800), 1 year parts | unlimited in-home labor warranty ($399), lifetime tech support plan ($500) and 100-day money back guarantee for $4,495 total.
Our exclusive lifetime technical support is designed to save you time and money even after your warranty period by giving you instant access to our certified technician's assistance via phone, email and video. If you get an error code on your screen, the machine is not turning on, or if it's making a funny noise - we can diagnose and fix 95% of issues without you having to wait or pay for an in-home service call.
The innovative and premium design of the Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT) 835 takes fitness to a whole new level with the addition of the Open Stride feature. This single piece of equipment fully engages exercisers of all fitness levels with an infinite range of stride paths to create a uniquely effective low-impact workout, making every workout a personalized experience. The AMT 835 Open Stride provides exercisers boundless cardio variety without the need to change machines.
1) CLIMB: Simulates climbing stairs and the short vertical steps primarily target the quads.
2) CYCLE: Simulates a walking motion and the short strides put emphasis on the quads, hamstrings and glutes. The circular motion is similar to a bicycle.
3) JOG: Simulates jogging with medium strides that target more of the hamstrings and calves. This oval motion is similar to an elliptical.
4) RUN: Simulates running and the long strides engage all of the lower body muscles. Use the moving handlebars to target the chest, back, biceps, triceps and core.
- ADAPTIVE STRIDE LENGTH: Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36 inches long, to match the desired workout for each unique user.
- OPEN STRIDE: Open Stride is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adapt their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches and stride length from zero to 36 inches.
- DUAL ACTION: Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate in total body engagement.
- STRIDE DIAL: The pendulum-like swing of the Stride Dial helps users see stride length to determine the muscle groups being worked. As stride length changes, the Stride Dial updates real-time.
- BIOMECHANICS: Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement.
- FOOT PEDALS: Foot pedals with toe caps enable user to optimize muscle involvement. Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- STEP-ON PLATFORM: Step on platform in the rear is polypropylene for durability. Platform enables the user to step onto the foot pedals while identifying how far the foot pedals may extend from the back of the machine.
- BEARINGS AND PIVOT POINTS: The smooth feel is optimized by using large bearings and oversized pivot shafts.
- WATER BOTTLE AND ACCESSORIES HOLDER: Accessories holders for water bottle, reading communication devices and portable music player.
- COVERS Side panels are easy to remove for servicing.
- TRANSPORT WHEELS: Integrated
- CABLE MANAGEMENT: Optional
- RESISTANCE SYSTEM: Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).
- RESISTANCE LEVELS: 1 - 20 Smooth Magnetic Resistance
- CONSOLE TYPE: Large LED Display
- TAP CONTROL: No
- TACTILE DOME KEYS: Yes
- QUICKSTART: Yes
- MOTION CONTROLS: Yes
- NUMERIC KEYPAD: Yes
- CONSOLE LANGUAGE(S): Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- UNITS SELECTION: Metric and U.S. Standard
- PRESET PROGRAMS: Manual Interval Variety Performance Heart Rate Weight Loss
- ELECTRONIC READOUTS: Resistance Level Distance Strides / Min Calories / Min Calories Heart Rate Time Remaining Time Elapsed Time in Zone Segment Time Remaining Average Speed (strides per min) Calories / min Calories / hour Watts METS Target HR Average HR Stride Length % Complete Workout Summary Workout Profile
- HEART RATE TOUCH: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
- HEART RATE TELEMETRY: Yes. Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- HEART RATE SMARTRATE: No
- MAXIMUM WORKOUT TIME: unlimited
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT (LBS / KG): 350 lbs / 159 kg
- STEP-UP HEIGHT (FOOTPLATE AT LOWEST POSITION) (INCHES / CM): 6.5 inches / 16.5 cm
- FOOT PEDAL DIMENSIONS (INCHES / CM): 8 W x 14 L inches / 20 W x 36 L cm
- MINIMUM SPACE BETWEEN FOOT PEDALS (INCHES / CM): 4 inches / 10 cm
- LENGTH: 80 inches
- WIDTH: 35 inches
- HEIGHT: 69 inches
- HEIGHT WITH PVS: 81.8 inches
- EQUIPMENT WEIGHT: 412 lbs.