$5,599.00 $12,958.00 You Save 56% ($7,359.00)
1) CLIMB: Simulates climbing stairs and the short vertical steps primarily target the quads.
2) CYCLE: Simulates a walking motion and the short strides put emphasis on the quads, hamstrings and glutes. The circular motion is similar to a bicycle.
3) JOG: Simulates jogging with medium strides that target more of the hamstrings and calves. This oval motion is similar to an elliptical.
4) RUN: Simulates running and the long strides engage all of the lower body muscles. Use the moving handlebars to target the chest, back, biceps, triceps and core.
The Precor AMT® 885 with Open Stride™ allows you to dictate your stride lengths and heights, versus being restricted to a set stride length, that you have to conform to. Adapting to different stride lengths on the fly does a tremendous job in exercising muscles that are typically difficult to tone through static workouts. This machine adapts to you, hence its name starting with "Adaptive".
You're in control of the tempo, speed, stride length and incline level. Whatever you need, the AMT® 885 has it. The most technologically advanced programs? Check.
Crystal clear, fast online access at your fingertip on the touchscreen? Check. Unparalleled structural integrity? Yes. Add its custom user dynamics to its reliability and you get the best commercial Precor cardiovascular trainer available.
Don't feel slighted with inferior elliptical machines that do not offer the same arsenal of features harnessed by this awesome machine. With more fire power than ever before, there is simply no doubt that you will be in love with this dynamic and explosive Adaptive Motion Trainer®. With its ability to adjust its stride length and height, this elliptical will accommodate exercisers of all shapes and sizes!
When you add the product to your cart and go to checkout - the estimated shipping time, delivery method and costs will be displayed.
This product is over 150 lbs and can't ship with a common mail carrier like FedEx or USPS. It must ship with a freight carrier like R&L Carriers or UPS Freight and be specially packaged and palletized. Freight carriers don't guarantee delivery dates and the cheap low rated ones have transit times over a month.
We do our best to get you the product fast and safe by paying for some extras. We only contract the highest rated freight companies with the fastest transit times (3 - 5 business days most cases). Plus, most companies don't pay extra for these things like we do: freight insurance, appointment setting with phone call before delivery, and a lift gate at delivery. Without a ligt gate, you would have to physically take the shipment off the back of an 18 wheeler truck. In our case, the driver will move the shipment with his pallet jack, take it down off the truck with the lift gate, and leave it curbside as close to the property as he can. (over $500 value)
Most products ship within the estimated ship time. Once the shipping company picks up the shipment from the factory we'll email you the tracking information. All shipping/delivery questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to create a support ticket. If you need inside delivery / assembly or any other special request, you can contact the same email.
We have warehouses nationwide and carry a wide variety of the best commercial grade fitness equipment. The selection on our site updates daily as inventory comes and goes in container and freight trucks. Not all conditions guaranteed to be in stock.
Best to call 888-924-4244 for live inventory and pricing. Open from 6am - 10pm PST, 7 days a week.
Underneath the product price where it says "select condition below" you can click on the grey box and select from what's available in the drop down menu.
Gym Equipment Conditions:
1) Clean/Serviced: They come from large health clubs and will have cosmetic imperfections due to commercial use. All wear parts on the machine have been checked and tested for defects and will be 100% functional. The Clean/Serviced condition will include no sales tax*, 100% assembled*, and 0 - 30 day warranty.
2) Certified Pre Owned: They are hand selected from low usage settings like private owners, personal training studios and hotels. Then our technicians put them through a meticulous certification process including 40 point inspection, disassembly, new belts, new batteries, new paint/parts as needed, full assembly, tune up, calibration and rigorous testing to ensure it's in great condition.
They include no sales tax*, 100% assembled*, free 1 year warranty, free lifetime technical support and 100-day money back guarantee.
Exclusive Lifetime Technical Support Plan ($499 Value): Designed to save you time and money even after your warranty period by giving you instant access to our technician's assistance via phone, email and video. If you get an error code on your screen, machine is not turning on, or if it's making a funny noise - our techs can diagnose and fix 95% of issues without you having to wait or even pay for an in-home service call.
3) New: They ship direct from the manufacture's factory, disassembled in the box in most cases. They include no sales tax*, full manufacture's warranty, free lifetime tech support, and 100 day money back guarantee.
* Sales tax will be added to California orders. Most equipment ships assembled, but some larger units over 500 lbs ship partially disassembled to prevent shipping damage.